This privacy statement sets out how TGTool's will store and use information relating to you. This applies to the entire web site. Any changes to these policies will be posted on Terms and conditions. TGTool's is committed to respecting your privacy. We have structured our web site so that, in general, you can visit the website without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
TGTool's is committed to protecting your privacy. We have taken all the essential measures to make sure that any information you give us, including credit card details, remains private and secure and that your payment and registration information is processed with total confidentiality. When you place orders or access account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the Irish Data Protection laws, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent, unauthorised access.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- Where you order products, we will collect your name, second name, contact information, demographic information such as postcode.
- When you register with us to receive our monthly newsletter or details of offers or products we will collect your e-mail address.
What do we do with the information we gather?
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To analyse the use of the tgtools.ie website.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, to people who have purchased goods from our site as part of our customer care procedures.
- To send promotional e-mail about new products, special offers and services or other information for tgtools.ie, any other companies within the same group of companies and selected third party companies which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided unless you have asked us not to do so when you registered as a user on this site.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
Who we share the information with and your choices
When you use this site and have not advised us to the contrary, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties other than our subsidiaries and parent company, subsidiaries of the same parent company, or our successor in business unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may release your personal information to our authorised direct marketing agents unless you tell us that you do not wish this to happen.
When you provide any information on line, you should look for the box which you can click to say that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes. If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at:
If you are opted into TGTool's emails and wish to change your preferences, you can do so by logging into 'my account' at anytime.
If you wish to unsubscribe from email communications from TGTool's you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email received, or else, amend your preferences when you log into 'my account.'
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible to the above address. We will correct any information which was found to be incorrect promptly.
Other web sites
Our web site may contain links to enable you to visit other web sites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the web site in question.
Our Cookies Policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by the websites that you visit. They make your online interactions faster and easier.
Types of cookies
On this website we use two types of cookies:
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies which are stored during your browsing session. They are automatically deleted from your computer or device when you close your browser.
Some of the things we use session cookies for include:
- allowing you to move from page to page on our website
- remembering what you have in your shopping basket
- allowing us to take payment for and complete your order
Persistent Cookies: These are cookies which are not deleted from your computer or device after you have visited our website. These cookies help us to remember you and your preferences when you come back to this website.
Some of the things we use persistent cookies for include:
- remembering your journey around our website
- remembering your preferences when you come back to our website
- allowing you to interface with social media sites
When someone visits our website, we use a third-party service called Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behaviour patterns. We do this so we can understand how visitors make use of the website and so we can improve its content and flow.